In this world of digital technology, not much is as it appears. However, this is not always the case. Just in case you are wondering:
I do not have,
• implants of any kind,
• any other surgery,
• Botox, fillers, peels, etc.,
• hair extensions,
• fake tan (fairly obvious!),
• a professional photographer,
• anyone to do my hair or makeup, or
• a stylist.
What I do have is,
• a vast wardrobe,
• a reasonable amount of accessories,
• regular appointments with my nail technician, hairdresser (for colours and cuts only) and beautician (waxing), and
• a very kind & patient husband who takes the photos every morning 😉
In addition, the photos are not altered in any way other than cropped. There is no ‘photoshopping’ or fiddling with colour/contrast, etc.
What you see is what you get!