I read this in a local catalogue advertising perfume and advocating its benefits over chocolate as an Easter gift. I thought I’d reproduce it here for your reading pleasure. Note: If you wish, ‘jewellery’ can easily be substituted for ‘fragrance’. Personally I’d have both please!
Why Fragrances are Better than Chocolate:
* Fragrances don’t stain your clothes.
* Fragrances are calorie-free.
* Fragrances don’t melt in your hands.
* Fragrances last more than three months.
* Fragrances won’t go straight to your hips.
* Fragrances look better in the bedroom.
* Fragrances make more personal gifts.
* Fragrances keep you happy for hours (jewellery even longer!).
* Fragrances get you noticed.
* Fragrances are fat-free.
A happy and safe Easter to all 😉